Job Seekers: Protect Your Privacy - NEVER share your social security number, credit card or bank account information with ANYONE until you have met a representative of the prospective employer. And NEVER accept a money order, wire transfer, or any other type of written instrument, from an employer who asks you to deposit the funds and send them a lesser amount back - these are COMMON frauds preying on people looking for a job.
If you do not want your information to be collected, used, and/or transferred as described in this policy, do NOT use this site or any Data Frenzy, LLC web site, your utilization of any Data Frenzy, LLC web site is your consent to the terms set herein.
Information collected on our sites and applications is stored in the United States; therefore, your information may become subject to U.S. law, and your usage of any Data Frenzy, LLC web site is your consent to the transfer of your data into the United States.
This policy applies to information we collect or use on sites and applications owned, operated, managed, or controlled by Data Frenzy, LLC ("Data Frenzy") and our affiliates. Affiliates may comprise of entities that we own, share common ownership, control, or are controlled by Data Frenzy.
Our web sites contain links to others sites over which we have no control. Data Frenzy is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those sites to understand how they collect, use, and share your information.
We collect information about you when you use our sites and applications. We collect information directly from you such as your contact information, resume, and profile information. We process and store this data when you enter it on our website, send it to us, or provide it to us in any other way.
- Credit card number and billing information (for services requiring payment)
- Information imported by you or your connections from third party applications
- Your race, ethnicity, or gender, if you choose to provide it
We also automatically collect information about you; this includes how you use our sites and mobile applications, the pages and sections of our site that you visit, the links you follow, and information about your computer or mobile device including your device ID, IP address, actual physical location, browser and operating system type, and the URL's of referring websites. We need this information to provide personalized and location-based content and for analyzing web traffic, troubleshooting issues, addressing and preventing fraud, and improving the services we provide. We may combine this information with information collected from your, or in your account to help identify and prevent fraud.
We may collect information about you from publicly-available websites or data and use this information to create a profile, even if you do not have an account with us, or if you have an account with us, we may append it to an existing profile. In this event, we will provide you the opportunity to review collected information relating to you and to change its visibility setting or remove the information. However, you must recognize that we cannot guarantee that we will not later collect from publicly-available websites other similar information that pertains to you.
When sending email messages to you, we may receive a confirmation that you opened the message, or performed an action such as following a link in the message.
If you choose to sign in with Facebook or any other sites, we import the requested information from your account and make it part of your profile. By default, we make certain information about you publicly available. Such information could possibly be accessed by everyone on the Internet, including users without accounts, and could possibly appear in public search engine indexes and results. You control the visibility of your information by managing your privacy settings, restricting the information available to others by deleting information you do not want visible, or by not providing the information at all.
You should understand when you comment on the post of another user, or post anything to another user's profile, the public accessibility and display of that information is subject to the privacy settings of said user.
We use the information we collect or that you share with us to provide our services, respond to you, operate, manage, and improve our sites and applications.
- to create a profile for you utilizing the data that you have provided to us, information collected or imported from other sites or applications, or information provided to us by third parties such as your contacts or advertisers;
- to add information gathered from public websites to your profile;
- to provide personalized, targeted, or location-based content, services, and advertising from us and third parties;
- to allow you to contact other users or to invite others to join or create an account;
- to allow you to import information about yourself or your contacts from other sites or applications or to export your information to other sites or applications;
- to make purchases;
- to contact you about feature updates, informational and service-related communications, including important security updates;
- to provide you with additional communications, information, and promotions such as newsletters and career advice;
- to inform you of other products or services available from Data Frenzy or its affiliates;
- to enable you to contact us and for us to respond to you;
- to conduct surveys, promotions and contests, and to publish the results thereof;
- to help your friends, contacts, and potential employers find your profile and connect with you;
- to provide information about you and your potential interest in job postings to employer customers;
- to display targeted messages from employers based on the content of your resume or profile;
- to provide products and services to employer customers to complete the recruitment and hiring process;
- to provide products and services that enable users to network, post information on bulletin boards, view and compare profiles;
- to generate internal reports about the use of our sites and applications;
- to provide customers with reports about the characteristics and trends of the job market including availability of talent;
- to allow you to share jobs and profile information with your connections;
- to give search engines access to public information;
- to detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal; and
- to make suggestions and draw inferences about you. For example, we may make suggestions about people you may know or additional jobs, products or services that might be of interest to you. Or, if you identify yourself as "Mrs." we will assume you are female.
Some of our products and services, such as our resume or profile database, social media search, and networking, enable third parties to see your personal information and to contact you. Profile information may be used for networking with other community members or may be visible to anyone using Data Frenzy sites and applications.
Information you post in public areas of Data Frenzy sites or applications or make visible in the resume and profile database may be accessed, used, and stored by others around the world, including those in countries that might not have legislation that guarantees adequate protection of personal information as defined by your country of residence. While Data Frenzy takes measures to safeguard your information from unauthorized access or inappropriate use, Data Frenzy does not control these third parties and we are not responsible for their use of information you give to us. Accordingly, you should not post sensitive information, personality profiles, or any other information you would not want made public, to any Data Frenzy site or application or to a public website.
Our services include the display of personalized products, content, and advertising relating to your career experience and interests online. We use data we have about you to determine whether you might be interested in the opportunities, products or services of a particular third party. We show you targeted ads online. These ads are targeted based on information we collect about you and information about you we acquire from third parties.
We provide you with a platform to broadcast information about yourself to maximize your career opportunities. The information we gather may be shared within the Data Frenzy group of companies on a worldwide basis. We do not share contact information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes unless you affirmatively agree to such disclosure.
- We share your information with third parties who help deliver our products and services to you. Examples include hosting our web servers, including resume database storage, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not use that data for any other purpose. We will remain responsible for any information shared in this way.
We may disclose information to third parties if you consent. For example:
- if you make your resume searchable or if we collect information you've made available on a public website then all parties with access to our resume or profile database products will have access to your information;
- if you opt in to receive information about the opportunities, products, or services of third parties, we supply your contact information to those third parties so they may contact you;
- if you previously chose to receive newsletters, commercial e-mails or other communications from Data Frenzy or third parties, but subsequently change your mind, you may opt out in those emails or by editing your account profile.
By applying to a job, providing your contact information to show interest in a job, or by replying to a message from an employer, you consent to the disclosure of your information to that employer.
- We may disclose to third parties information that we have collected from other websites.
- We disclose information if legally required to do so, or at our discretion pursuant to a request from a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith - after considering your privacy interests and other factors - that such action is necessary to: (a) meet legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect our rights or property or our affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
- We may disclose and transfer information to a third party who acquires any or all of Data Frenzy's business units, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the event Data Frenzy becomes the subject of an insolvency proceeding, such information will be disposed of in a transaction approved by the court. You will be notified of the sale of all or a substantial portion of our business to a third party by email or through a prominent notice posted on the site.
When you create or post a resume, we store it in our resume and profile database in the United States. You may control the status of your resume by setting it to public or private. Public resumes can be viewed by anyone with access to our resume and profile database. We cannot control the retention, use or privacy of resumes that have been viewed or downloaded by others.
Private resumes will not be visible in our resume and profile database, but information we acquire about you from a public website may be visible. You may still use your private resume to apply online to a job. If you do, your resume will be transferred to the relevant employer, who may retain a copy of your resume or distribute it to third parties.
We attempt to limit access to our resume and profile database to legitimate users, but cannot guarantee that other parties will not gain access to this database. We cannot control the use made of resumes by third parties who access the database. Once your resume has been disclosed, Data Frenzy is not able to retrieve it from the third parties who accessed it.
You may remove your resume and profile from our database at any time. If you do not have an account with us, we may require you to provide us with information about yourself so we can locate your profile and delete it. However anyone who viewed your resume or profile may have kept a copy of it in their own files or databases. Accordingly, you should not put sensitive information, personality profiles, or other information you would not want made public, in your resume or profile.
If you provide us with details of a reference, it is your responsibility to ensure that the person is aware that you have forwarded his/her details and has consented in writing for you to do so.
- racial or ethnic origin
- political beliefs
- philosophical or religious beliefs
- membership of a trade union or political party
- physical or mental health or biometric details or genetic makeup
- addictions, sexual life
- the commission of criminal offences or proceedings and associated penalties or fines,
- the commission of any unlawful or objectionable conduct and associated penalties, or
- any Social Security Number or national identification number. If your resume or profile does contain this information, then you agree that it is at your own risk. We cannot control third parties' access to such information from our database.
We retain your data, indefinitely, until you change or remove your personal information as described herein. You may access, review, correct, update, change or delete your resume or profile at any time. Login to your account and make the desired changes. If you do not have an account, use our Contact Us form (always visible from our home page of www.DataFrenzy.com) to notify us of your request.
Access to or correction, update, or deletion of your personal information may be denied or limited by Data Frenzy if it would violate another person's rights and/or as otherwise permitted by applicable law. Deletion of your personal data will require that we maintain certain information, not publicly visible, for record keeping and compliance and will contain logs and information that may relate to your activity on the site. In short, do not use Data Frenzy is you are concerned about Privacy. We do everything possible to protect the personal information of our users, yet Data Frenzy is in the business of helping people with jobs and careers, and this requires the collection and sharing of information that some may consider private; if this is you, please go elsewhere - we are not your only option.
We will respond to information access requests within 30 days. If we require additional time to provide access to your information, we will acknowledge receipt of your request within 30 days and promptly supplement our response within the time period required by applicable law.
If you do not sign in to your account or interact with our services, including continuing to receive emails from us, for a significant period of time, your account may expire and may be scheduled for removal from our site.
You are responsible for keeping your username and password secret.
Data Frenzy takes appropriate measures to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, the Internet is an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You should be aware that resumes and profiles may be monitored by your current employer.
When you place an order online at Data Frenzy, your credit card information is encrypted with industry standard encryption.
Data Frenzy is not intended for, nor do we knowingly collect information from, children under the age of 13.
Your data is submitted to Data Frenzy, LLC. and is hosted and stored in a database on servers situated in the United States owned and maintained by Data Frenzy, LLC. Our principal place of business is: 12 Hertford Newport Coast, CA 92657 USA.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our visitors who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us online or write to us at:
Data Frenzy, LLC
Newport Coast, CA 92657
Cookies: Data Frenzy uses "cookies" to help personalize and maximize your online experience and time online, including for storing user preferences, improving search results and ad selection, and tracking user trends. A cookie is a text file stored on your computer. Cookies store bits of information that we use to help make our site work. They can't run any code and don't contain viruses. No one can read our cookies except us.
- Security: These cookies allow us to secure access to your account.
- Preference: These cookies are used to store your preferences like language choice and display of job search results.
- Analytics: We track traffic patterns so we can identify popular content and potential problems.
- Advertising: We use non-identifiable information about you to show you advertising.
Some cookies will remain on your computer after you have left our site. Security cookies will remain for 60 days after your last visit. Poll response cookies will remain for 90 days, and Data Frenzy cookies relating to advertisements and site notices will remain for up to two years.
We also allow other companies to display advertisements to you while you are using our sites and applications. Because your web browser must request these advertisements from the other companies' servers, these companies can view, edit or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site. Data Frenzy has no control over, and is not responsible for, the practices of those third party advertisers. The data stored in these cookies is anonymous and the information is not linked to your personally identifiable information without your permission. The cookies placed by our third party ad servers will remain on your computer after you have left our site for up to 20 years unless you choose to delete them.
Every email message you receive from Data Frenzy will include an opt-out provision.
Referrals: If you choose to use our service to share site content with a friend, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. Data Frenzy, LLC. temporarily stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email.
Data Frenzy’s use and transfer of information received from Google APIs to any other app will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy including the Limited Use requirements.